S.H.E. Becomes New Face of Nintendo 3DS in Taiwan
Posted: 1/02/2013, by Justin Buenagua .
Nintendo made big in roads into Korea by aggressively localizing games and hiring celebrities like Girls Generation. It looks like Nintendo is eyeing Taiwan as their next destination with the Nintendo 3DS.
Nintendo is continuing to promote the 3DS by hiring celebrities as they did with North America and Korea. Nintendo recently hired a female pop group called S.H.E to promote the 3DS in Taiwan. Nintendo hired Taiwanese pop group S.H.E to do commercials for Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7. You can also add Selina, Ella, and Hebe to your Mii Plaza by scanning these QR codes.
- Justin -
Most Popular stories
- Vic Chou wishes to start a family soon
- Things You Need To Know About Kimberley Chen
- S.H.E.'s New Album: Flowers have blossomed again (Teaser + Photos)
- S.H.E.'s Together Forever World Tour 2013 Updates
- Fahrenheit, no show at Ella Chen's wedding?
- New Girl Group: Roomie
- Mayday's "Noah's Ark-Reborn" World Tour Dates
- Rainie Yang's New Album: Love Voyage