Rap Artists Loonie And Ron Henley Sign Record Deal With Mca Music
Posted: 12/27/2012, by Justin Buenagua .
Present to welcome Loonie and Ron Henley was MCA Music President Ricky R. Ilacad together with his executives Wilson Cruz (Marketing and Sales Director), Kiko Guevarra (Artist and Repertoire Manager), Mark Bonifacio (OPM Label Marketing Manager) and Evelyn Seale (Publishing Manager).
At 16, Loonie joined the “Rappublic of the Philippines” in Eat Bulaga with his group Stick Figgas where they also released a single for its compilation album. The competition put Loonie in the radar of the late rap maestro Francis M and then became his “apprentice” and part of his crew as “hype men” during gigs and concerts. He was crowned 2004’s Power Emcee 108 Battle Champion and became the undisputed Fliptop King. This 2012, he released his single “Tao Lang” featuring Quest which peaked at #1 on music channel MYX and widely played in radio stations nationwide. Its YouTube views have now reached over 4 million.
Watch out for their debut albums under MCA Music this 2013. To get more updates on Loonie and Ron Henley, visit www.facebook.com/mcamusic or www.twitter.com/mca_music.
- Justin -
Most Popular stories
- Vic Chou wishes to start a family soon
- Things You Need To Know About Kimberley Chen
- S.H.E.'s New Album: Flowers have blossomed again (Teaser + Photos)
- S.H.E.'s Together Forever World Tour 2013 Updates
- Fahrenheit, no show at Ella Chen's wedding?
- New Girl Group: Roomie
- Mayday's "Noah's Ark-Reborn" World Tour Dates
- Rainie Yang's New Album: Love Voyage