Jolin Tsai breaks down during MV filming
The Taiwanese star goes bare-faced in her latest music video
Taiwanese singer Jolin Tsai cried for eight hours straight while filming the music video for I, from her latest album MUSE. The song, which depicts her journey as an artiste from debut to superstar status, apparently struck a nerve within the 32-year-old.
One of the lyrics says, 'When the stage grows small one day, who will still be around? Could it be that I'm not good enough? Who will come and embrace me?'
Then there is the music video, which displays the raw feelings of a superstar behind all the glamour and glitz onstage.
To show her 'real side', Jolin will go bare-faced in the music video. While looking at herself in the clip afterward, she grimaced, 'When I watch female artistes removing their make-up on television shows, I always thought the most awkward part was the 'half-naked' face. Now I understand how that feels!'
The songstress is contemplating removing the track from the set list for her 'Myself' World Tour concert at the Taipei Arena later this month, as she is worried that she might break down again.
Source: Xin MSN
- Justin -
Most Popular stories
- Vic Chou wishes to start a family soon
- Things You Need To Know About Kimberley Chen
- S.H.E.'s New Album: Flowers have blossomed again (Teaser + Photos)
- S.H.E.'s Together Forever World Tour 2013 Updates
- Mayday's "Noah's Ark-Reborn" World Tour Dates
- Fahrenheit, no show at Ella Chen's wedding?
- Rainie Yang's New Album: Love Voyage
- New Girl Group: Roomie